Here's some giveaway love you are going to want to pay attention to. I'm participating in the Back 2 School Bloggie Boogie Giveaway. Stay tuned to a few seconds from now where I'll show you how you can win $87.85 worth of awesomeness. But I'm not the only one giving stuff away. There are a bunch of other blogs participating – you can win some awesome stuff from them as well. But even better than that – you can win the grand prize drawing of $500 from the sponsor of this whole shebang: Save & Make Moola! Stay tuned for details on how to enter those!
First off, though, is the giveaway I'm hosting right here at the Half-Pint House. I'm giving away THREE subscriptions to God's World News for kids. One winner will win the new high school edition, Trak, plus their choice of any two other levels. I'm really excited to tell you about the changes in store for this coming school year. Instead of four levels, they revamped the age ranges and added two new levels. These will be even BETTER suited for your children's reading abilities than ever before.
Trak ($29.95 value) is the high school level of the monthly magazines, designed to sharpen students' biblical worldview in preparation for college and career. Consistent with all of our publications, Trak emphasizes News, Knowledge, and Wisdom, but with a distinctive style and voice that appeals to young adults who are transitioning to a new life stage.
- In-depth feature stories convey high-visibility developments in a teen-friendly style.
- Editorials stimulate critical thinking skills.
- Economics, technology, and other must-know subjects are translated through relevant, interesting stories.
- Info Graphics illustrate and convey important news concepts.
- Safe coverage of cultural events and personalities exposes students to appropriate, yet timely trends and events.
- Online content expands the GWNews experience.
In addition to a subscription to Trak, you can choose two of the following levels of magazines:
- God's Big World (PreK-K) $24.95 value
- Early Edition (1st-2nd grade) $24.95 value
- News Flash (3rd-4th grade) $27.95 value
- News Current (5th-6th grade) $27.95 value
- Top Story (middle school) $29.95 value
If you click through to see these mags you can download sample issues of each from the God's World News website.
I, personally, LOVE these mags. Think of them as the Weekly Reader you might remember from your youth. The difference however is that this is news with a biblical worldview. My kids love them too. I can't tell you how many times they have shared a news story with me and after hearing about it I ask them how they found out – they grin and say, "God's World News!" I love that.
If you picked all of the top three levels of subscriptions, this giveaway has the potential of being worth $87.85! That's awesome!
Here's how you can enter my giveaway for Trak plus any two other subscriptions to God's World News plus get your name in the big drawing for $500!
Important to note: Every thing you do to enter my giveaway will ALSO enter you to win the $500! If you only take advantage of one of ways below, I'll send your name over once. If you do all 7 things below, I will send your name over 7 times! Time to get entering!
- Tell me which of the God's World Magazine subscriptions you will choose if you win in the comments below. That's one entry!
- Click the "like" button at the bottom of this post. Please leave the link live on your own Facebook page so your connections will also find out about this giveaway. Leave another comment letting me know you did that.
- Send out this tweet: Enter to win 3 of the newly revamped levels of God's World News via @MeganDunham here: http://bit.ly/pmCE8Q Come back and leave another comment letting me know you did that.
- You can also like my Facebook page for another entry. Leave another comment letting me know you did that too.
- Did I mention Twitter? If you want to follow me there, I'll give you another entry as well!
- You can get another entry for subscribing to my main blog, Half-Pint House or following via Google Friend Connect in the right sidebar. Be sure to leave another comment letting me know!
- Want one more entry? Subscribe to my reviews and giveaways blog, Half-Pint House Handouts or follow via Google Friend Connect in the right sidebar. Come back and let me know that you did it!
- Go back to my landing page for this month's giveaways and reviews. Choose one of my "review only" posts to leave a comment on and then come back saying you did that. Presto! One more entry!
A big fat congrats to:
Whew! Now you have entered to win MY giveaway and I know to send your name over however many times. It's important that you know that to be eligible for the $500 prize you also have to enter at The WiC Project or Barefoot Mommies or both! I will still send your name over for all the entries you put in here, but if you didn't enter at either of those blogs (or both) then none of your entries here will count. FYI.
In addition to this, for every blog listed below, when you enter to win their giveaways, your name is given an additional entries for the $500 as well. AWESOME! All of these giveaways combined are worth over $2300 in prizes! All giveaway posts go live at 12:00AM EST on July 17th and close at 11:59PM EST on July 31st.
Here you go…happy entering!
- The WiC Project
- Barefoot Mommies
- Sassy Mama in LA
- Sunshine Praises
- Kelly's Lucky You
- Mon Cheri
- Just Married with Coupons
- Saving in Akron
- icefairy's Treasure Chest
- Tatum's Family Reviews
- Coupon Scribbles
- Sweep Tight
- 7 on a Shoestring
- Veater Family Adventures
- Upstate Ramblings
- Sweepstakes Mama
- With Our Best
- Woman of Hope and Prayer
- Heavenly Savings
- Parent Palace
- Military Travel Mama
Now for some disclosure love:
The Back 2 School Bloggie Boogie is sponsored by:
Visit Save & Make Moola to find the latest coupon codes and deals for your favorite online stores. Find out how SAMM can help you save and make moola.
My giveaway from God's World News is provided by…God's World News! I did not receive anything from GWN in compensation for this post. I did previously write for GWN and continue to write for WORLDMag.com. I asked if GWN would be interested in participating and they were. I loved GWN prior to my working relationship with them and continue to love them still.
I keep a proper disclosure statement available as well.